Friday, March 28, 2008

March- which comes in like a lion...


Another agent rejection- the one I met at the conference two weeks ago. I can't say that I'm devastated, but it is a little bit disheartening... I do well with positive reinforcement- and March hasn't been very promising. The lion still roars.

So- deeper into the book, and onward. I never forget that there's always the self-publishing route, which has become the phenom of this century- publishing wise...
(Then again there's the huge phenom in Japan of text messaged books. They appear as texts on cells then are compiled, bound and sold to general huzzahs! Traditional publishers are tearing their hairs out...). I've been noodling witht the idea of a powerpoint book, but that may have to wait until this one is done... or this couldl become one or maybe there's more than one way to skin a...

But I blather. More as things develop.

No comments: